Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Starts From September 20 :-
Flipkart is back with its Big Billion Days sale, one of the most popular festival special sale among Indian e-commerce websites. Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Starts From September 20 to September 24. The electronics sale kicks off a day later on September 21 and we take a sneak peek at the products that will receive discounts in the sale.
This will be the fourth edition of Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale, which was first launched by the e-commerce firm in October 2014. The company has also revealed that this year the sale will be powered by Reliance Jio. However, the company has not revealed any details about the partnership.
Along with a marathon of deals and offers specifically designed for Indian needs, shoppers for the first time will have access to unique and exclusive selection across 80 plus categories on the back of several exclusive partnerships with leading brands,” the company said in a release.
Flipkart said the BBD sale will offer up to 90 percent discount on products across all categories with crazy deals at prices never seen before, bringing best-value deals to help customers buy more while paying less, the statement said
Know About Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale:-
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Starts From September 20 to September 24.
- Up to 90% off on products across all categories.
- Special offers for SBI Debit and Credit card holders. 10% instant discount (savings) across all platforms.
- No Cost EMI, Debit Card EMIs, Product Exchange offers, Buy Back Guarantee, and Buy Now Pay Later
- Discounts on products through exclusive partnerships with leading brands in fashion, smartphones, consumer electronics and durable
- 10% cashback on Payment via PhonePe (UPI, WALLET, DEBIT & CREDIT CARD)
cashless with PhonePe – India’s Payments App. Download it here – https://phon.pe/ru_biswvrh5
TOP DEALS :-